Rowan College Fitness & Wellness Center
Fitness Center Spring 2020 Hours of Operation:
Monday: 11:45 am - 1:00 pm; 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 12:15 pm - 1:00 pm; 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm; 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 12:15 pm - 1:00 pm; 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm; 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Fitness Center Academic Usage:
HPE113 Monday/Wednesday 10:50 am - 11:45 am
HPE117 Tuesday/Thursday 9:25 am - 10:45 am
HPE104 Tuesday/Thursday 10:50 am - 12:10 pm
Open Gym Schedule:
Monday through Thursday 11:00 am - 1:00 pm when classes are not in the Gym; MUST present valid ID and sign-in in the Fitness Center.
Rowan College of South Jersey - Gloucester Campus Fitness and Wellness Center is open to all current students, faculty and staff members. No membership is required and the facility is offered free of charge when you show your valid RCSJ ID.
Located within the Health and Physical Education complex, RCSJ - Gloucester's 5,600 square foot Fitness and Wellness Center, comprised of two main areas plus an auxiliary gym, offers the following equipment:
- 20+ cardio machines (bikes, rowers, steppers, treadmills plus more)
- 20+ cable weight machines and body weight apparatuses covering every muscle group
- Bosu balls, exercise (Swiss) balls, foam rollers and various elastic bands
- Plyometric boxes, step boxes, battle ropes, climbing ropes and TRX
- Bench/Squat racks
- Olympic platforms with Olympic bumper plates
- Dumbbells 1lb. – 100 lbs.
- Kettle Bells 10 lbs. – 70 lbs.
- Medicine balls 4 lbs. – 30 lbs.
Handicap-accessible locker room facilities, complete with lockers and showers, are available for use. You will need to provide your own towel and are encouraged to bring a lock.
ANNOUNUCEMENTS and UPCOMING EVENTS: